Chairman, senior freelancer
Chairwoman, senior freelancer
Your Satisfaction. Our mission. We offer you our most experienced specialists to resolve all your language related issues.
- General Translation
- Economic / Commercial Translation
- Literary Translation
- Legal and scientific Translation
- Advertising Adaptation (translation of ads)
- Correction, Editing, and Proofreading
- Invoice Editing
- Writing and Rewriting
- Tutoring and coaching for homeworks, essays, and term papers
- Questionnaires, surveys, mystery shopper and market analysis
- And much more !
SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Qualified freelancers all with a bachelor's degree in translation or in French Studies
- Professional and creative
- Young and dynamic team
- Compliance with deadlines
- Experience in updating/reformatting website and leaflets
- Lot of long-term customers using our services for several years
- Excellent feedbacks some of which are on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/francais123)
Loyal and growing customer base includes many large marketing and design companies, international businesses, a government department, teachers, doctors, lawyers, nurses, students of all levels, and soon, YOU!
WE ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO...
- Offers free quotes
- Provides quick answers by email, by phone call, by text message, by Skype, and through our Facebook page
- Shows you exactly where the changes are made on your text
- Provides preferential discounts to loyal customers and on large orders
- Works with our customers, even in the evening, on weekends and during holidays.
- Has a referral program
We work with thoroughness and professionalism on each of your submission. Entrust your document in the hands of a professional.
Looking forward to working with you!
- Bachelor's degree in French studies, major in translation
- Entrepreneurship Training
- Tutor and French teacher
- 2nd runner-up in a writing contest at the 2012 Francofêtes
- Columnist of the "Mori Club", unofficial publication of Library Du Boisé
- Bachelor's degree in Translation (specialization)
- Bachelor's degree law (two years completed)
- HR Training completed
- Customer Service Training completed
- 1st runner up in a writing contest at the 2012 Francofêtes
- Member and Columnist of the "Mori Club", unofficial publication of Library Du Boisé
- Bilingual Blogger